Easter Eggstravaganza 2023
Sat. April 1 from 10-12:30
Free Egg Hunt & Family Event – Georgetown, TX
This “Eggs-citing” event features free activities, food and fun geared for families, esp. children age 10 and younger.
We are excited to have you join us!
– The event is all outdoors (rain, snow or shine).
– Register when you arrive to get map, goodies and details! Your registration form is also an entry for drawing for one of 6 AMAZING Easter Baskets (delivered following week). SAVE TIME! For quick registration, CLICK HERE to print a registration form and bring it to the SIGN IN table filled out!
– Activities are continuous through the event. The event is in an “open house” format, so guests can arrive and leave at any time throughout the event.
– *** Please note the egg hunt times to not miss out! Egg hunts at 10:30am for ages 0-3, 11:00am for ages 4-6 and 11:30am for ages 7-10
– PRO TIP: ARRIVE AT LEAST 15 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR HUNT so you don’t miss it! The hunt goes fast and is over in minutes!
COME AT 10 and enjoy all the free activities and festivities!
- LUNCH(hot dog, chips & drink)
- Snow Cones
- Cross CRAFT
- Temp TATTOOS
- Selfie PHOTO BOOTH/PLINKO GAME with PRIZES
- BOUNCE HOUSES
- FREE PLAY with sidewalk chalk, outdoor games, playground
- Easter Egg HUNTS (1 hunt per age) (come at least 15m in advance of your hunt to make sure you are ready)
- Age 0-3 @ 10:30AM
- Age 4-6 @ 11:00AM
- Age 7-10 @ 11:30AM
LOCATION: Crosspoint Church 3800 Shell Road, Georgetown
SAVE TIME! For quick registration, CLICK HERE to print a registration form and bring it to the SIGN IN table filled out!
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY! We are excited to share Easter fun with you!
- Is there any cost? Nope – come and enjoy this FREE community event!
- Is the event outside? YES! It is all outside except the indoor bathrooms/changing station and a cry room if mom’s need for breast feeding. It is a good idea to wear sunscreen
- Will the event be cancelled if it rains? NO! we are having the event rain or shine!
- Do I need to register? YES – you want to register when you arrive because you get an event map and details, free goodie bag and also a chance for one of the 6 family easter baskets. Not everyone gets a basket – it is a drawing and the baskets are delivered after the event. There is not a pre-register but we love to know who is interested in coming if you indicate that on facebook. You do not need to register but it is advised to get the most out of the event
- Do I need to bring an easter basket? Most do, but we have yellow grocery bags if you want to use a bag that we have.
- Are the hunts ongoing? NO – There are 3 hunts, one for each age group. Make sure to arrive with time BEFORE the hunt because they go FAST. Ages 0-3 the hunt is at 10:30, Ages 4-6 the hunt is at 11:00 and ages 7-10 the hunt is at 11:30AM. The free food and activity stations are open the entire time 10-12:30.
- Are there bathrooms? YES! We have indoor bathrooms available
- Any special COVID measures? Do what makes you feel comfortable, we do not have any restrictions. We will have hand sanitizer outside and sinks in the bathroom available for hand washing
Come back Easter Sunday, April 9 10AM Worship with Kids Church
Other Questions? CrosspointGTX@gmail.com or www.CrosspointGTX.com
WHAT IS THERE AT THE EVENT?